Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas!!!

Oh Meow! LOOK at all the TOYS!!!!


That was what was inside of my stocking that we’re all sharing.


We gots TREATS!!! YUMMY YUMMY TREATS!!!

We got a big bag of the green Temptations which I LOVE. The tin comes with a big bag of red ones too, but I won’t eat them, so my OTW and the Big One said they gave that bag to the shelter Persephone came from. And some litter and food and doggie food and gooshy food for both the doggies and the cats and dog biscuits, and cat toys, so all the shelter kitties would didn’t find a home in time for Christmas would have some nice stuff to celebrate. We also got a bag of liver greenies, but I’m not sure I like them. I’ll have to try them again later.


A present just for me?


Food Lady, you got a vishus deer dolly for me? Um…..thanks?


There were bubbles too! Nip bubbles!


I smell nip!
I smell nip too!
Nip? I heard nip? I smell nip!!!!~Grumpybutt


They’re pads? They smell like nip! And look Jack! They make crinkly noises!!!


This was our Christmas haul! And you can see I got one of those sparkly balls! I think I want it on a string though! And we got some new mousies! In fact 5 kinds of mousies!

Oh! Missed a few! And our new water fountain! The gun is red-dot-maker with lots of different dots!

Sadly, there was only one box to sit in and it was one I sat in before, that my OTW borrowed back, and the wrapping was all this metal paper that I didn’t like. But we got LOTS of toys so that’s ok.

But even better than the toys, I got a sister to cuddle and play with and she even groomed me BACK the other day!!! I can’t even remember the last time another kitty groomed me!! And we play Chase and Pounce Tag and Big Fierce Cat Coming to Get You all day long now!!!


And there’s more!!! I have………


A Girlfriendcat!!!!!! The most beautiful, sweetest, bravest, bestest Tough-A** Tortie ever!!!! This is the best Christmas I ever had!!!

I'd say I hope everycat's Christmas was as good as mine, but I don't know how it could be!!!!

Thank you for saying yes, KC, my valkyrie-cat!

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. KC's mom, I hope you don't mind I borrowed one of your pictures! You can use mine if you like!

24 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

Awwwwwww that IS a sooper Chrissymas!!! And we's tickled pink that you got a girlfriendcat and we fink KC's the bestest!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Jack, wow, wasn't Christmas jus tha best! :: blush :: 'n u's putted mine pickshure up, too.

Purrrrrssssss,
KC

pee ess: hi, Persephone, u's adorable.

Daisy said...

Oh boy, you gots lots and lots of toys for Christmas!

The Crew said...

Wow, Jack! It looks like Santa was very generous to you guys. That's quite a haul!!

Oh, and best wishes to you and KC! You'll make a lovely couple.

George

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys got so many presents! how did you manage that? I'm going to have to work on my human! I didn't get nearly that much...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great Christmas presents! :) And lots and lots of them. Enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

purrrrrrs! looks like the most wonnerful Christmas effur fur you - 'specially cuz of gettin' a sisfur an a girlfurrendcat. has ya killed the fev-ver butt mousie yet?

Susie said...

You scored for Christmas dude! And a girly friend too!

Jack and KC sittin' in a tree...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good Christmas and lots of wonderful presents ~ you & KC ~ AWWWW cute

Victor Tabbycat said...

Wow, what a GRATE haul, Jack! That's the firstest time we've seen Grumpybutt. Persephone is sure a cutey! I's glad fings werked out fur you an KC.

The Meezers or Billy said...

what a great chrissmas! and concatulations on your girlfriendcat!

Meowers from Missouri said...

waes hael, good jack! it appears as if you had gone a-viking, bringing home great toy-wealth AND bearing off a maiden by the strong hand--to your good fortune and hers!

we know you will guard her well--she is a priceless treasure and beloved of many in the (relatively) warm lands to the south!

may you both live many long, healthy years! and may you, dear jack, be granted some little respite from your onerous duties as protector of the great white north from the vishus deer, that you may in truth enjoy your friendship with kc untroubled by your great responsibility.

dring hael!

Lux said...

Congratulations, Jack, on your news about KC, and on ALL those PRESENTS you received for Christmas! Wow! Is that first picture of Persephone? She has the *biggest eyes - so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You certainly had a Merry Christmas. I am glad that you and Persephone are getting along so well. Also, congratulations to you and KC.

Christine and FAZ said...

You sure are one lucky cat Jack. Hugs Faz

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Maybe you can splaine something. We gotted three different barieties of temp-ta-tions, but Momma putted them in the cupboard and doles them out a few at a time? Shouldn't we be able to eat as much as we want, being it is the Holidays and all???

Patches

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Wow you got great gifts. LT goes crazy for the red dot.

And a girlfriend! KC, no less. Congratulations Jack, she is a cute one.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You got lots of goodies for Christmas!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

i's sorry, gotted so skeered i messed up mine comment. :: deep breath :: tries again...

o, Jack, did u's see Junior's bloggie?

Junior's gotted two glowing Vishus Deer outside.

but tha same two Vishus Deer be outside my room. tha big man next door keeps 'em outside at Christmas effurry year. 'n tha glowin keeps me awake at night. skeery, isn't it.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Not only did you get great toys and stuff, you got a great girlfriendcat!!
Wow, you've had a big year. Hi Persephone! We hopes you had a wonderful first Christmas!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Jack, you really scored for Christmas - a great haul and a cute girlfriend too! Bathsheba's bummed though; she said something about all the eligible bachelors' getting hooked up.

Happy New Year to you, Persephone, and Grumpybutt too.

~Jake

INAMINI said...

What lucky kitties! And your new girlfriend is a dish! Tell OTW that Trader Joe's carries mini-stroopwafels (my personal favorite) if she needs a fix.
Tot ziens!
LOKi

Unknown said...

Want to Make Website or Software...? Any Type of Website and Software and Desktop and Web Based Applications.
Want to Make Now, Just Contact us at Skype
Skype : Jobz.Corner