Me and Persephone
I got tagged by Pablo and my Valkyrie-Cat, KC (purrrrrrs)
5 Reasons I blog:
1. I wanted to meet all the cool kitties my OTW kept telling me about.
2. I wanted to share my wisdom as a 10-year veteran of catitude, and my extensive experience of living with other kitties.
3. I became more aware of problems like vishus deers and since I now live in Vishus Deer Central I can more effectively study them and protect other kitties.
4. To give my OTW a creative outlet to produce shows like Kitty-COPS. The North (Meowing) Pole doesn't have much in the way of cultural stuff for her. She's says she's a starving artist in a whole different non-food-related way.
5. Because my OTW was so busy reading OTHER kitties' blogs she didn't pay enough attention to ME! Now she's taken up a career as Pawperazzi, and stalks me through the house with the camera and sometimes I cut a special deal to get lots of extra scritches for exclusive posing and stuff, in addition to my modelling work.
I think almost everycat has been tagged! Hmmm...
Oh, Fat Eric, Merlin, Shadow and Ko Ko, The Famous Five, Pumpkin, Bebe, Blackie and Tiger, and has anycat tagged Rascal?
Edit: I changed one 'cause they'd already done it and I just missed it.
Can I tag an extra? I wanna tag Persephone too!
Those are some good reasons. I like to stay informed about Vishus Deer. That's our only chance to stay safe.
pretty pretty pretty & handsome, handsome handsome. Great list!
Those are all furry good reezuns, and we like yer pichur too. We are putting it on owr compooter wiv all owr faverit blogging cats pichurs.
what an excellent picture of you two! an' perfectly logical reasons for blogging. we appreciate your sharing your wisdom!!
an' miss 'sephone, bonnie & clyde were two naughty beans who stole things, not kitties, so you & nitro can play bonnie & clyde an' not upset anyone (unless you start raidin' the armoury, which we don't suggest). try stealing some kibbles from jack, or swiping your OTW's jewelry an' then running away. an' watch out for that Crazy-Cathead-Kissing police- person, though. she'll putcha inna slam!
Your OTW's lack of a cultural outlet is our gain!
What brought you all up to the great northwest anyway? What is your dad's job?
Midnight Monday squared!
Great reasons to blog Jack! Thank you for keeping us informed about Vishus Deer. I know that will come in useful when we are posted back to Canada in 2009.
Aw what a nice picture! And great reasons too. The North sounds scary with all those vishus deer though. You are very brave!
We cats in the blogosphere salute you for sounding the alarm about Vishus Deer. Alerting the populace about imminent danger is one of the best uses of the internets.
hey ... mi mom iz a pawperrazi, too!
fer me it iz sumwut annoyin!
Oh we love this picture ~ So prettyful!
Furry good reasons to blog ~Poiland Tribe
We put up the meme too since you tagged us, thank you ~Poiland Tribe
Momma says black cats are furry mysterious!!
This was a great meme you did and I like your reesons.
You are very very black and you are quite pretty :-)
:: purrrrrrssss ::
O, Jack 'n Persephone, what a grrreat pickshure.
i's enjoyed ur's reasons ta blog. i's loves Kitty Cops, it be grrreat.
Post a Comment