Monday, September 13, 2010

What's Going ON???

What's going ON?!?!?


Where's all the stuff in my Climbing Closet?


Where's all the stuff in my personal Window Room?

We're moving, I told you, Tenzing!

Moving.......? Why?


Is it because I climbed in the closet?


And tried to walk on the ceiling?


Was it because I climbed on the boxes?


Or tried to eat the claw-steal-y thing? It stoled my claws!


Was it because I fight with Jack and Persephone too much?


And tried to eat your rug?


Why don't you want me anymore? Aren't I cute enough?


You silly Smooshy-cat! I told you, we're taking you with us! We love you, doofball! You're not going to be left behind this time! And there'll be a new place to explore, and new hallways to sneak into, and wonderful surprises especially made for you!

Are you sure? You're not going to leave me alone again? I'm not going to have to find a new family?

No, we're really not going to leave you!

Do I still have to go to the V-E-T? You're not going to leave me there?

No, we're not leaving you there! Yes, you still have to go!

I'm still going to holler the whole way there!

I know! I know!

What's going ON?!?!? Mommy! Why are there peoples I don't know taking our stuffs? Tenzing says it's because you don't want us anymore!!! You want me, right? You love me! You're my mommy! You're not going away like Daddy, are you?

No, Sephy-cat, Tenzing's just upset because his last people left him behind. I'm not leaving any of you behind, I promise! And Daddy didn't go away, he's just staying at the new place to make it perfect for us!


Don't look at me, human. I've been sitting here for hours licking her head and letting her snuggle me, telling her it was fine, you just wanted to disrupt the universe and take all our stuff somewhere else, so we have to get it all perfect all over again, just when it was all perfect right here. Can't we at least leave the Unnecessary Kitten behind?

NO!

14 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no, the m-werd! Tenzing, dude, I's coming ofur to be at the v-e-t wif you! we can use our sooper-hero powers! (oh, and can you please send a e-mail to mine mom lady person so that she can send you your sooper-hero pikshur? themeezers AT gmail DOT com)

The Creek Cats said...

Best of luck with the move, furiends!! Hope it is smooth and stressless!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Tenzing, you're gonna have so much new stuff to explore in your new place! Good luck with the move!

Kea said...

We think you all will enjoy your new place! Don't worry, your mom and dad love you all very much, never would abandon you.

Good luck with the move!

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh Tenzing, The People will not leave you behind. They can't, since they are enslaved by your sooper meniss powers.
The Moving part is horrible, since it involves the PTU and the Car, but it is fun to explore and be-fur a new place! And just think, new spots to Meniss your Noir housemates...bliss!

Max said...

Man, the M-word sucks, but it does make for some good exploring when you get where you're going. I've done it soooo many times...it'll be fine!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh boy! I hope that moving away goes smoothly!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

The V-E-T STUCK me!!!!! In my BUTT!!!!! She said I was TROUBLE! And BUSY! And TROUBLE!

She said I have eee-ohs-in-oh-fill-lick granny-you-low-maw complex! I think she's very confused and shouldn't be allowed to poke kitties in the BUTT!

I 'maw' and lick but I'm not a GRANNY! I'm a kitten! A BOY-kitten, Almost a MAN-kitten! And I don't have a farm, either, even if the Mom-person calls me McTenzing!

Thank you, Billy for coming with me! It was a lot of fun making the Mom-Lady-person confused at how heavy the PTU was! She says 8.8 lbs shouldn't be that heavy!

Boy, Doctor Tara, The Mad Scientist is tricky! We gotta practice our sooper-hero powers an' figure out how to stop her from sticking kitties in the BUTT!

Mom-Lady says she sended you a message in July, but I think she's dumb and probably did it wrong so I bited her and made her send you a new one.

~Tenzing

The Meezers or Billy said...

your the mom prolly sented it right, but mine mom lady person is stoopid and prolly deleted it. we hadded fun but we does need to praktiss our sooper hero powers to make sure no cat gets stabbed in the butt anymore. - Billy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have never had to do the M werd, but we have heard it means lots of exciting new places to explore.

Ivan from WMD said...

Moving? EEEK!

Oh well, you can't fight these things.

Jack, my mom and I just loved those pictures of you and your sister on your Midnight Monday awhile back! But it was my mom who was SQUEE-ing.

Anonymous said...

tgarweezefiwcsxcnvkz, justin bieber baby, xjxdorm.

Mickey's Musings said...

Moving???????? ICK!!!!!!!!!!!
That is no fun at all. However, the new place might be bigger!!! That would be cool! Are you staying in the same town??
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
PeeEss: Mom is impressed that your OTW uses the word "doof" too :/
Moms are weird man!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh moving - that is so not fun! But oh, Tenzing, we are sorry you were scared you would be left behind! But we know your mom loves you so much and wound never do that to any of you, because she is a good mom!

We hope the move is going well (we are so behind you are probably there already!) and oh, Tenzing, we are sorry you had to go to the vet and get stabbed in the butt - but it happens to all of us (Barney had it happen last Saturday).