Friday, May 09, 2008

Doodle 2 and PersPHONY report


The Second Doodle! These are the sketches for these.

Don't forget our Guessing Game! (Go down to the bottom of the post to Book 13). Best answer gets a prize! (Best answer as in funniest or most outrageous!)

You can guess as many times as you like!

We'll find an extra prize if anycat gets it right too! But it has to be be close, not just in the general area of right! (Like "animals" is too general, "birdies" would be close. Except it's not "Birdies")


This is PersePHONY!!! Here's my next Official Weekend PersePHONY Report!

I jumped up and sat on this table!!!


I jumped up and sat on this table!


I jumped up and sat on this table!

Oh, wait. Little Miss-Mommy's-Pet says we're allowed on this table. Poot!

But I stole Daddy's-Little-Girlcat's pettin's while I was on it!


I jumped up on the desk too! And stood in front of the Mom-person's face so she couldn't work! And when she patted my bum to move me, I POOTED IN HER FACE!!!!

I almost stole some of her Ice Creams and her chips too! And I sat on Mr. Perfect's head!!! Twice!

And I did this!

8 comments:

Tybalt said...

I can see that Persephony has been very, very busy!

Turkey Cats said...

PersePHONE would never act like PersePHONY, unless of course she was on NIP. He he he

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Batman XOXO

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Well, we see Persphony has been furry bizzy...Sadie sez she loves dat yoo pooted in mom's face! She does dat everytime mom pats her bum and tells her to move it.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Persephony, you've been having a lot of fun.

I think I need to get an alternate identity. - Merlin

Mr. Hendrix said...

yippie! we love the PersePHONY report. Bendrix especially. whoo hoo hoo ha ha ha you pooted in her face. ha ha ha pooted. love it!

we like the doodles too.

Julie said...

Bloggers are set to blog for peace June 4, 2008.
I invite you to join me - and a cast of incredible bloggers - as we mark our world with a promise of peace. Bloggers from around the globe will write posts entitled "Dona nobis pacem" and fly peace globes in the fourth launch of BlogBlast for Peace. I hope you will join the movement and participate again in this growing phenomenon. You are officially peace globe #200 in the Peace Globe Gallery. Click the link below to learn how to get your peace globe.
Your blog. One post. One day.
BlogBlast For Peace: A Revolution of Words
If words are powerful, then this matters.
Peace,
Mimi Lenox
Brought to you by Mimi’s little helpers for peace.

muffinmidi said...

Persephony, you've done yourself proud.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - them is a lots of doodles!