Friday, August 31, 2007

For Anastasia, Ubee, Oscar and Brendan



For Anastasia, Ubee, Oscar and Brendan.

We didn't know Ubee or Brendan, and had only met Anastasia and Oscar once or twice But we know they will be missed by those who loved them.

I updated my Farewell Friends Friday post. When The Big One comes home tomorrow, I'm going to pester my OTW to pester him to help her put a button on the side so everycat can find it easier. let me know if I missed anyone.

And I suppose I really ought to put Persephone's Catser button up. And all the other Vishus Deer Pamphlets....

Also, my OTW wants to ask a favour of the Cat Bloggers. Her mom's sister was just diagnosed with liver cancer and was told she has about 4-5 weeks to live without radiation treatments, and only 6 months at most with them, so her Mom has rushed to Holland to be with her sisters and brothers. My OTW is ok, she hasn't met her aunt since she was really little and doesn't even remember her, but she doesn't like her mom being upset, and would like prayers for her mom and her mom's family.

And my OTW's Gotcha-Mom had a little stroke last month and she's doing better, but she's the one married to the Gotcha-Dad who was bleeding inside so it's a little rough there. Could we have prayers for them too? My OTW says the good news there is Gotcha-Dad is getting better and only has to go to the hosiptal once a month now, instead of every two weeks.

Thank you!

14 comments:

Lux said...

We're thinking of you & your family, Jack ... my paws are crossed,
Lux

Tara said...

We are sending lots of purrs and hugs your way.
Tara and Kavan

Tara said...

PS Thank you for the Farewell Friends Friday post. I plan on drawing on it for my post on Sunday.
Tara

Daisy said...

Oh Jack, I am sending many purrs and hugs to you and your family.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

In thoughts with you!

Hugs,

Rosa, Fridolin and Maruschka

Anonymous said...

Jack, Persephone, and Family,
Our family is sending lots of purrs and hugs to your family. We are thinking of you.
Batman

Mickey's Musings said...

Jack,I am sending lots of purrs your way.Mom said she will keep all your loved ones in her prayers

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I'll get Kate to pray for your OTW's family... and I'll send my bestest purrs out, too! Hope things are going ok.

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We're sendin' purrs and purrayers for you and your family.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi, I dropped by to tag you all for the Catnip Meme.

We'll be keeping your family in our purrs and prayers. We hope everything is OK soon.

LZ said...

Oh we'll purr for them indeed! What a scary thing. The Tall Man's family comes from Holland (his grandmother).

Kaze

Mr. Hendrix said...

Just checking in to see how you're family is doing. Still thinking of you all and your great aunt and gotcha mom and gotcha dad.

Tiger Lily said...

Oh yes we will purray for your OTW and everyone.