For Thursday Thirteen, I’m going to show you around my place so you know where you’re going when you get here. Here’s a layout of the apartment.
1. The first room is the all-important Litter Box Room! Sorry about the mess. Little Miss Digs-to-China had just been in, and it’s the only picture of the boxes that we have.
We have two covered boxes, and my OTW is going to put out a couple more uncovered ones for those kitties who don’t like the covered ones. There will also be a litter-box attendant stationed just outside the room so when kitties use the box it will be scooped immediately and be nice and fresh for the next kitty.
2. Next we have the Sleeping Room. As you can see we have a very large bed (at least when the humans aren’t hogging it), which can sleep many kitties.
There’s also the closet, with sheepie-skins on the floor and bins with blankets on top, and if you climb right to the back, you can curl up between the bottoms of all my peoples’ Viking clothes.
And there’s a chair and laundry baskets.
And if you like to hide, you can sleep under the bed skirt!
3. This is the Quiet Room. This is the Big One’s Office and he gets cranky if kitties climb stuff in here. Though the desktop is ok. This is going to be the Quiet Room for kitties who just want to lounge around and meow with their friends without being run over by kitties racing around like their butts are on fire! Also the Big One’s worried about kittens chewing on all his cords. So the older kitties can keep an eye out that no kittens start chewing on stuff in here.
4. Next is the tub Hockey Room. I can’t show you that. My OTW hasn’t cleaned it yet and won’t let me. But it’s a basic tub hockey arena.
5. This is the door to the storage closet. Don’t go in there. My OTW will squirt you with the Bad Cat Bottle!
6. Look what my OTW did for the climbing room!! She emptied the shelves and stacked boxes to make a kitty-jungle gym!
This is the other side of the room! There’s a good view out the window, and a scratcher tied to the bookcase so you can get a good stretch going while you scratch!
7. Here we have the Shoe-Chewing Closet! Wasn’t Squeak a little cutie then? She’s bigger than Persephone now!
8. This is the Racing Like Your Butt’s on Fire Hallway, outside our apartment. We have to be snoopervised by humans here, but it’s really really REALLY long!
And Miles? This is the Walk-On-the-Ceiling Hallway too!
9. This is the Chef’s Station. The Big One is catering! Try not to trip him. He isn’t always steady on his feet and you don’t want him to drop one of his veryveryvery sharp knives on you!
10. Remember this? Tuesday it was my toy buffet table. At the party it’ll be for food! We may even have to put the table in the play room here too! But don't worry, the Chef will be on duty all night to refill trays and put out new goodies!
11. This is our blogging station! During the party we can leave crank blog comments and Catster messages for our friends!!! Heeheehee!!!
12. Play Room. There’s the Fort Chair at the back, the Red Chair War-room in the back corner, and our Tag-Your-It Couch. The Cat House with Tree is by the window and remember those boxes stacked on the table in the Climbing room? They’re full of big sheets of paper! My OTW is going to scatter the boxes and paper all over the room for us!
There’s a cat cave, and the rolly thing, and a grooming arch, and my toy box is on the bottom shelf.
And there’s two huge jungle gyms for more agile kitties!! This is an old picture of Squeak playing on one!
And there’s a Covered Wooden Cat Bridge beside the couch!
13. And finally, the Vishus Deer and Bird Viewing Balcony. Don’t worry everycat. We’re high up. The vishus deers can’t reach us here! But sometimes birdies land on the railing!
There’s this great tree right by our balcony too! It’s too far to leap to, by the birdies are always hanging around it!! (Don’t worry, the picture is old. We don’t have snow yet, my OTW just realized winter was the only time she ever took pictures of the tree.)
Holy Cow!!!!! The sheepskin in the closet is awesome! And tub hockey, shoe chewing, butts on fire racing, and food, food, food!!!!!!! Yes, this place will do nicely for a party!
I agree... This is a cool place to party!! And after the party all can do a little nap onto the BIG bed. :)
Boy oh boy oh boy!!!We are gonna have such fun.You have a great place Jack.I can't wait!!!
I like yer balcony.
OHOHOH! We love yoor place Jack...it's purrfekt fur kitty parties. We can play and climb and run and jump and den we can have a bite to eat and take a nap!!! We'z soooo acited!
This is going to be such a good party. With so many things to do and places to go and, and, and.....
You have a nice partment. This is going to be soooooo much fun!
Midnite & Stray Kitty
Whoa!!! I can't wait to try out the climbing room, and the sheepskin in the closet, and leave some crank blog messages! This will be great!
There is a lot of stuff there. I can't wait to party.
Wow! You have lots of cool places to play and hide! I am jealous of your walk on the ceiling hallway!
I've got my eye on those sheepskins, too! This is going to be great!
Wow, you have a great place, Jack. :) It looks wonderful! :) Those sheepskins in the lovely look SO comfortable! I'm looking forward to your party. :)
a walking on the ceiling hallway!!! oh boy OH BOY OH BOY!!! I can't wait!!!!!! wooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!! - Miles
It appears you have everything ready and under control, Jack. It's clear you've worked very hard to prepare for this!
Imagine...a litterbox attendant AND ceiling walking! This should be a cool party, and yes I'm an October Gotcha Day kitty.
Wow!!! We are soooooo excited about coming to the big party. We are packing up all of our goodies and presents today.
Oh wow! I can't wait till your party to use the "Racing like Your Butt's on Fire Hallway"!
Thank you for inviting Tommy and me to your party. I'll bring my tiara and I'm looking forward to showing all of you how to play dunk the duckie.
Wow, your place is sooooo BIG!! And so much fun!
We are teleportin' over to your party this weekend, but we'll probably stay a bit quiet and keep out of da way, coz mommy and daddy are away this weekend...AGAIN!! Sheesh!
So - have a very Happy Birthday, Jack!!
~Donny and Marie
Whoa! This is going to be some party!!
Happy day before your birthday!!
Wow, that is going to be one fine party! Can beans come? :) xxx
right. I'm packing my things and moving in. That looks like a FABULOUS place! I want to go to the buffet first then the toy table and then the crank email station which is the most WONDERFUL invention you could have thought of! x
Wowie, Jack - what a great place for a party! I'll have to go get Willow to come on over too! Maybe we can try walking on the ceiling in your hallway?!?!
Purrrs, China Cat
P.S. I just saw that you won Kashim & Othello's contest - so happy congratulations to you!
My mum wants to thank you for the purrs and good thoughts after her Very Bad Day on Wednesday. She has recovered slightly now and her colleagues bought her some chocolates to show their support. The repercussions of The Incident are still going on and one of her class has been expelled from the school and that is a Good Thing.
Your party is going to be awesome!
Hey Jack, I had a good time at miss Peach's place.Johnny Jump ups are nice and happy looking flowers.They're pretty hardy too.See ya at the party!
Wowie! You guys have one cool pad. It sounds so fun, I might even convince grumpy old Simone and Scout to come along. (They'd hang out in the quiet room--party poopers).
Oh baby, there'll be a hot time tomorrow... see you then!
You REALLY scared me when I saw this snow!!!!
That was fantastic - thank you for the tour!
When does the party start again - we are all ready to go already - when can we come....?
We might just arrive soon.....
Oh wowie! You've gotta superduper place,and what a great pawtay this is gonna be! i can't wait! And Dorydoo would be happy to be one of yur guests of honor -- she's so ecksited!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
We will have to come NOW. We will just camp out in front of the house till the party starts... Because we do not know if we will be getting any computer time tomorrow....
We brought the nip, so we will start on that while we wait for the other guests to arrive....
Karl, Mrs. OZ, Emil and Kalle
Story and pictures here are all fantastic! What a fun place to live...
This is wonderful Jack! I'd be honored to be a kitty of honor! Butts on fire racing is a very great game, we play it here all the time! I will be over later!
what a great tour! we love your house and we're thinking of staying for a week. maybe more.
Wow! Grate place!!! So mennies toys! So mush grate fuud! Da Hallway, da cubes, da hideyholes, da jungle jims. Tanks so mennies fur inbiten us. Oh, I bees Tyke an my purrday was in Stepembur. I brott my furmily longs, tues, to eats, purrlays, an wish mew awl a happy purrday and blog day!
Tyke, Indy, Playful, Baby, Mimi, Pathes, and Bootsy
Grate pawty! Grate plase! Grate fuud...an toyz, well efuryting! Luf da jungul jim, balconee, sealin, hawlway, hideyholes...awl of it. Mew can rilly frow a pawty. It had bean my purrday, tues, in Stepmembur.
I brots my hole furmily.
Tyke, Playful, Baby, Mimi, Indy, Bootsy, and Patches
Post a Comment