Friday, November 24, 2006

There's no Ginger Day



I noticed there wasn't a day for Gingers. I don't know what day to suggest, but here on my blog this Friday is. This is a really good picture of my buddy Andy. My OTW made it into a t-shirt for the Ginger Lady so she could remember her kitty even when she's out of the house.

He looks really grumpy here because my OTW kept poking his butt to get him to look at the camera. Nocat can make a grumpy face like Andy. Not even Grumpybutt!




He's my buddy! Now he lives with two grey girl-kitties, the Ginger Lady and the Ginger-lady's sister, who belongs to Angel and Sunshine. He's even fatter now!!! The kitty on the other side of him is his long-time companion the Handpuppet of DOOOOOOOOOM!!! He's Andy's 'rassling buddy.

2 comments:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Beautiful photos! We especially like that close up of his eyes.

~J&B

Hot(M)BC said...

Jack, we's been tryin to get a Ginger day goin for Wednesday is Gingersday, but a Ginger cat needs to get it started! You know any ginger cat that wantsta start it?
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee