Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dona Nobis Pacem



I want peace too. I especially want peace with Grumpybutt ‘cause then I can snuggle with him, but I want peace everywhere else too!

There's lots of kitties out there who already have it bad enough being out on the streets without a good home and humans to love them and feed them and pet them and give them treats and play with feathers with them, and if those streets are in a war zone it's even worse for the kitties, because they could be shot or blown up or run over by really big machines.

And it’s bad for the dogs and humans too.

So I think the humans should stop trying to shoot each other and blow each other up and be peaceful. Oh, and get a kitty to love, because then they'll be happier and maybe not want to fight so much.

I think the least everycat deserves is a good home and enough to eat, and love and scritches and not to have to be scared all the time. And so does every human.


(Me and Grumpybutt not fighting!)

PS. My OTW just started a blog and she put up a Peace Globe too. Go see hers! (The link’s at the side there, under my Vishus Deer of the North Pamphlet link)

18 comments:

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Very well said!

~J&B

Mr. Hendrix said...

I agree with efurything you said. My mommy gets so upset when she tries to write about things like that so she went with a quote instead.

I thinks you and grumpybutt haf great tummies.

I thinks all of us panther kitties haf well fed tummies. tee hee hee

Sadie said...

Yeah! Good post!

Efurry bean SHOULD get a kitty to love! That makes beans much nicer, I think.

Emma's Kat said...

Nice post Jack, I agree! And love the picture on your peace globe!

Fat Eric said...

Wise words, Jack. The world would be better if it is run by kitties.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Furry good sentymints, Jack. I like yur pictor on the Peace Globe, too. An I want peace wif Bonnie, like you want wif Grumpybutt.
I fink it's Manx Mom Debra who says cats ARE valium, an if we are, efurry polytishun should haf a cat on his lap.

Anonymous said...

furry nice! we posted a rare Grr & Cocoa at peace picture. shortly after that one was taken, there was significantly less peace and quite a big hiss from Grr, but we'll post those some other time
Midnight

Anonymous said...

Happy Peace to you day far far far away from Vishus Deer

Our Mummy & Daddy often say that the world would be a better place if every bean had a kitty (or 5) cos they would be to busy loving us to want to fight

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Wow, the 2 of you are nearly touching, and not fighting.

Susie said...

Dona Nobis Pacem to you too - we like your globe graphics!

Lux said...

Something's wrong with our internet connection, so all I can do right now is read your words (no pictures), but those were good enough all by themselves!

Peace,
Lux

Ivan from WMD said...

Happy peace day, Jack!

Anonymous said...

Now I can see your meme - it's lovely!

Irene said...

Another purr-fect globe posted for unity's sake. Woohoo! Wishing you and your loved ones peace and joy that never ends! c",)

Anonymous said...

please tell yur OTW that i love ta haf my tummy petted. in fact, i love ta be petted lots an all offur, an i 'specially like ta snuggle 'gainst people's faces. she should c'mon offur!
Cocoa

Skeezix the Cat said...

Pace, frater!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Peace Day Jack - we totally agree with you.

The Crew said...

Our Mom has done her share for love & peace for kitties by adopting all of us from shelters. Otherwise, we might be at The Rainbow Bridge now!