Saturday, November 25, 2006

I feel really bad

I know everycat was so upset about KC, and Brendan, and Libby, and Tilly, and Lucky Boo at Frends of Skeezix on Catster, and was over at the prayer vigil. I was there in spirit but my OTW was hogging the computer for something about this weekend, 'cause she's going away and had to do it.

But we forgot all about Ferdinand's Party and he was so very excited about it! I stopped by late. But I think we should all stop by and visit and let him know it wasn't because we didn't want to come. I don't want him to think we don't appreciate all the thought and preparation he put into it. It was really really really good food, and he has boxes for us to nap in and everything!


Everyone go say Hi!

I hope he has another one soon! I'd be there with bells on!!!

3 comments:

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Oh no! We feel really horrible! Mom was furry sick last night (it sounded like she had hairballs or somethin') and we missed the party. We also missed the purrayer vigil. How can we make it up to Ferdi?

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Well, I know little KC wouldn't want to miss a party, and she would feel really bad if she knew she caused her furriends to miss a party.

We hope he understands and reschedules and KC and Missy and Bear can all attend.

I was so thankful for the attendance at the vigil last night, it meant so much to all of us. Just sorry everyone missed a great party.

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi again, Jack! We're workin' on somehow makin' it up to Ferdinand. We'll let you know what's goin' on as soon as it gets worked out!