Friday, December 08, 2006

Santa's Vishus Rain-deer



You Are Dasher



You're an independent minded reindeer who never plays by the rules.

Why You're Naughty: That little coup you tried to stage against Santa last year

Why You're Nice: You secretly give naughty children presents.


I still think this is a little suspicious, but since everyone else is playing....

Oh, and somecat asked about whether the tummy was touchable or not. I am a complete tummy-slut! Every one of those pictures is of me either sunning my belly or demanding my OTW put down the camera and RUB. MY. BELLY!!!!!

*sings*

"The most wonderful thing about bellyrubs,
is bellyrubs are wonderful things!
Their rubs are squishy on tummies,
their scritches would satisfy kings!
They're rubby, tubby, chubby, scrubby,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about bellyrubs is,
I get every one!
Oh, I get every one! "

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I liked you! I'm Dasher too!

The Crew said...

Odd, how none of Santa's reindeer seem to be viscious. Of course, I suppose that wouldn't go along with his image so no need to keep the repellant handy.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I just ventured over here from KC's blog. Nice to meet you! I don't like my tummy rubbed to much, so my Meowm would love to come rub yours.

Love your toe pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I like your tummy-rub song. I'm sending you a virtual tummy-rub because I love to give them, but seldom get the chance.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Dat's a good tummy rub song. we bofe luv having our tummies rubbed too.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, what a grate song! I luv belly rubs, too. Bonnie likes them, but only frum Dad an when and where she chooses. I specially like to stretch out on my back on the bed wif Mom an catch her hand when she rubs my tummy.

Hey, Mom? Got time fur a tummy rub? Nooooow?

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I love the song, too cute. Now if Missy would just let me rub her tum, I have the purrr-fect song.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo make us want to get owr tummy rubbed.

I'm not sure what a "tummy slut" stands fur but it sownds vary inturesting. I'm going to ask my lady if I can be a "tummy slut" just like yoo! -Rosie

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

I'm a tummy slut, too, and I liked yer song. It was grate.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a great tummy song. :) You are very talented Jack. :)

sammawow said...

It's really nice to meet you, Jack. We both enjoyed your "tummy song" very much. We love tummy rubs!
China Cat & Willow