Sunday, September 19, 2010

Me-ARRRRRRRRROW





Tenzin': Me-ARRRRRRRRROW!!! Me-ARRRRRRROOOOOOOOW!!! I BE a Pirate!!!


One-Eyed Jack: I be watchin' out fer scurvy kittens! And thievin' wenches what be stealin' me stuffs and movin' it away without me p'rmissions! Now where did I bury me treasure chest o' treats???


T' Red Scurvy Meniss: I be a PARROT-Pirate! And I know where t' rum has gone. I'm gonna sit here on t' thievin' rum-thief 'til he coughs it up.

EAN*P*LPKC: EWWWWWWWW! I'll just pour my OWN rum thank you! And you can't have any. You're a KITTEN! I mean....AVAST! Ye'll nivver git me treasure, ye scurvy sea-catty!! Heeheehee... scurrrrrvy! Scuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvyyy! Heeheehee!

T' Red Scurvy Meniss: Um. Oooooo...kay, Ebil-Arch-Nemesis-Pirate-Lady-Person-Kitten-Cuddler. (Your head is on fire! Your head is on fire! Give me the rum!)


P'rsephone: I be guardin' on the treasure chest this year! Our booty be t' best booty ever!

Our first year it be full o' gold and jewels!

Our second year we be havin' Pirate Cookies! They were yummy, but Mommy didn't let us eat any!

And last year we be havin' t' fight off the scurvy piRATical sorts out to steal our chest full o' catnip playthings!

But this year it be full o' TEM-TAY-SHUNS!!!!!!!



Tenzin': We're going to a party! We're going to a party! I can climb to the top o' the crow's nest, right?


P'rsephone: I be a Pretty Pretty Pirate Princess! Lookit my Pretty Hat!


One-Eyed Jack: Me-ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! Me belleh be full o' TEM-TAY-SHUNS, and there be no adventures to be had here this year, with half ARRRRR things made off with! It be time fer a nap, b'fore headin' to the PARRRRRRRR-ty! Ye'll be seein' us there soon enough, I'm s'spectin'!

8 comments:

Meowers from Missouri said...

meYARRRR! greetin's an' felicitations to ye from the whole crew o' th' cat o'nine tails!! we thank'ee fur the kind proffer o'yer cabinkitt, but arghhhh! nay, thank'ee kindly. we be haffin' quite enuf to do keepin' that wretch igmu in line. we shudders t'think what devilment they might get up to togefur!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!! Ye be a fine bunch o pirate kitties ;) We think you got the best plunder this year,har!! Temptations!!!
The pirate party will be mighty fine!!
YAR!! Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

ARR!! A fine crew of pirates you have there!

The Island Cats said...

Arrrrr! We be wantin' t' join yer pirate crew!! That be some fine bounty ye be guardin', P'rsephone!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Garrrr that be some mighty fine booty ye have there. Would you be thinking to share it with two fearsome pirates from over the sea?

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

ahoy! ye be findin' some pawsome loot! Ye should come by and set sail wif us too yarrrr

Anonymous said...

avast, ye kittehs!!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow what a great Meow Like a Pirate day post! We love it so much - you all did a great job!!