As promised, some scary fact about vishus deers you may not know!
***WARNING!!!! SCARY IMAGES!!! THE FOLLOWING MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG KITTIES!!!!******
1. The largest vishus deers are the Alaskan moose, which are 6ft tall at the shoulder and have antlers that are 6ft wide!! That’s 4 Gizzys wide!!! That’s almost as tall as the Big One!!
The Smallest is the Leaf Muntjac, which lives in Malaysia. They’re only one Gizzy tall at the shoulder which is only twice as tall as me at the shoulder.
You’d think cats would be safe in Malaysia with such small vishus deers, but NO!! Malaysia also has the world’s smallest breed of cats!! The Singapura!! They’re only tiny like kittens!
2. The Island of Newfoundland had no vishus moose deers until 1904, when humans BROUGHT THEM TO THE ISLAND!!! They introduced just four of them, but now they are over-run with vishus moose deers!! There’s one vishus moose deer for every four humans!! Does anycat know any Newfoundland cats?!?
3. Tennessee had almost gotten rid of all their vishus deers, but then they got other states to give them deers and now they have more than a million!!!! What were they THINKING?!?!?
4. There are more vishus caribou-deers in Alaska than peoples!!! Do we know anycat from Alaska?!?
5. We cats have a friend in the Orcas (Killer Whales, who aren’t even whales, they’re dolphins!) Orcas eat vishus deers who go all swimming up in their waters!
6. Sharks only kill 6-15 people a year!! Vishus deers kill around 100!!!!
7. Vishus deer antlers are made of the same stuff as BIRD FEATHERS and HUMAN FINGERNAILS!!! Maybe that’s why some humans seem to be in league with the vishus deers!!
8. Vishus deers can’t eat hay!!
9. There’s a place in Alberta called Moose Row and my OTW and the Big One have to travel along it to get to the Big City where they get my new toys!!
And along Moose Row are roads called Deerfoot Rd
And Antler Rd!!!
Both of which are near a town called No Jack!!!
10. The Big Santa’s Vishus Reindeer Lie may be based on Lappland’s myth of flying reindeer who guarded their shamans! Reindeer apparently LOVE hallucinogenic mushroom that stimulate their muscles and mean they can leap further than normal!! Which means they can chase us even faster when they’re on DRUGS!!! Do we know anycat from Lappland?!?
11. Vishus reindeer like bananas!!
12. A group of vishus elk-deer are called a ‘gang’! Are we surprised?!?
13. Even our moneys aren’t safe!! (At least in Canada!) There are vishus caribou-deers on them!!! I have my paw near it to whap it if it tries anything!
Be ever vigilant everycat!!!