Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Tummy Tuesday and meme
Remember how I said it was ok to touch my belly? It's ok to touch my belly.
Faz tagged me for a meme. I'm a little late but here it is!
1) Four places I have lived:
-In an apartment in Toronto way up in the sky where I could watch birds fly far away below me,
-In an apartment in Vancouver with a door to the Out and a cat buddy who came by in the evenings to ask me if I could come out to play
-In an apartment in Vancouver by a forest with lots of animals and some vishus deers
-AT THE NORTH MEOWING POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, ok, Northern Alberta, where there's a VISHUS DEER FOREST HILL RIGHT ACROSS THE ROAD!!!!!
I actually lived in 4 places in Toronto, 6 place in Vancouver and one place in Alberta. I think my OTW likes moving.
2) Four things I love to watch:
-Pingu the Penguin
3) Four places I have been outside my home:
-in the Out, in the grass around my homes
-the vets, 'cause I have pee problems sometimes
-the Big One's house just before my OTW and I moved to Vancouver
-the halls in my buildings
4) Four websites I visit daily:
-KC, of course!
-the Cat Blogosphere
-my blog to check if anyone's told me about important vishus deers news
-my e-mail for the same reason
5) Four of my favorite foods:
-chocolate, the GOOD stuff! Imported!
-Chicken flavoured special gooshy foods
-chips (well, I like to lick the salt, I don't eat it)
6) Four places I would rather be right now:
-on the bed napping
-in my basket, napping
-on my OTW's lap (on the couch), napping
-in a box, napping
7) Four toys I have owned and played with:
-fev-verbutt mousies (lots of them!)
-my green silk fabric scrap
-my giant Canada Goose and Crow fev-vers
8) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
ummmm.....did you see my list? but lately most I get is:
9) Regarding Catnip: Meh.
10) Regarding Cat Grass: Interesting to sniff, but I want to go out and eat real grass. Grass I can sit my catbutt in.
11) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
-a bigger house so I can get my OTW to get me lots of cat buddies and still have quiet places to nap
-my own computer, so I don't have to share with my OTW the computer hog
-a house somewhere warm!
-lots of fev-verbutt mousies!
12) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and use litterbox:
-lick my OTW's face
-groom Persephone (and Squeak when she visits)
-knead and snuggle Scarfie
-stare at my OTW and freak her out
13) Four things I want to do this summer:
-find a sunspot
-go into the Out and eat grass
-go out on my balcony and watch for vishus deers
-go into the Out and eat more grass
14) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
-little scraps of silk and linen too small even for my OTW to use
-paper on the floor
15) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
-lick my OTW's nose
-nap in all my nap spots
-clean Persephone's ears
-stare at my OTW until she rubs my belly
16) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
17) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
I can't just pick four!
-24 other kitties (not all at once) (plus three temporary stayed with kitties -for less than a week)
-two budgies, two rabbits, three rats, two chinchillas, a tank of fishes and a balcony full of pidgeons (all at once) (and I didn't get to really see them ever except that one time I caught the stupid budgie, but my OTW made me give it back and I didn't know what I had done wrong 'cause I was just a little kitten)
-Tiamat, the Goldfish
-assorted human assistant staff (not all at once)
But only Whisper and Persephone really were my OTW's responsibility, the rest were all from other assistant staff.
18) Four furiends I tag to respond:
nocat, I think everycat's done it!
Well, ok, I tag Persephone. Whisper won't do it.