Thirteen things about Squeak!
1. Squeak is the only cat Whisper never growls at.
2. Squeak's back legs are longer than her front legs, so my OTW calls her Speedybutt (we all have "-butt" names. But her human calls her Widebutt, because her back end looks big).
3. Squeak is almost as big as Persephone now, and she's only 4 months old.
4. Squeak thinks the computer chair with the sheepskin is her mommy.
5. Squeak now lives next door, and she gets to come over for play dates.
7. Squeak likes to climb inside people clothes, while the people are still in them!
5. Squeak is a tabby-calico
6. Squeak can yell really really loud.
9. Squeak thinks she can beat me up.
10. Squeak is a really good rassler.
11. Squeak has a golden paw.
12. But one day she had a BLUE paw.
13. Squeak has NO BRAINS!*
*Squeak had a blue paw because SHE JUMPED INTO MY OTW'S STINKY BLUE WATER VAT!!!!!! The one she uses to make things blue! Squeak's just lucky my OTW caught her in mid-air and she only got one paw in!
Squeak eats wood off the floor in the bathroom without the litterboxes, that the Big One was fixing. We're not even supposed to be in there, Squeak just runs in the moment the door is open and starts eating wood!
Squeak likes to sit in the litter. And not just when my OTW has cleaned them and put in fresh litter. ALL the time! Even when it's really stinky and wet and needs changing! She even once went in and sat down beside Persephone while she was trying to poop! And stuck her tail under Persephone's butt!
I did my best to train her before she went, and Persphone was a great assistant, but really, I don't know about her! She's great in a rassling match, but not so good in the thinking department! And I don't know if she's even smart enough to know you don't rassle vishus deers, and she's certainly plump enough to be a really juicy good meal for a vishus deer!
Speaking of vishus deers, my OTW saw one beside our building! Right beside it! In the place where the Big One parks his Blue Machine! And where I explore in the summer! It was just sashaying across the parking lot!
Right there below me on the ground is where the Big One parks his Blue Machine! Right over there in front of the big green box (except in OUR parking lot) is where the vishus deer nonchalantly sauntered when my people saw it! This window is at the end of the hall outside my door!
I don't know if it was lying in wait to spy on my peoples, or if it was trying to figure out how to get at the kitty who lives on the second floor at that end of the building in the back, and has her litterbox on the balcony!
This weather has got to go away soon! the vishus deers don't seem to come so close when there's no snow!