Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday Madness


Persephone: You're doing a GREAT job of helping me scratch stuff up...


And Tenzing knock stuff down!


Tenzing: WE GOT ONE!!!! WE GOT ONE!!!


Me and Billy and everycat knocked one down! And we spilt its guts all over the floor! And we taught the voles to walk on ceilings too! Only they walk on TOP of the ceiling! INSIDE the ceiling! The noise is gonna drive the Mom-Lady CRAZY!



Jack: Hey literate cats! I found a bunch of magnety things with words!


I wrote a poem!


Hope you liked your 'present', "Mom"!


Anycat wanna play footy with me?

5 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Hello ! This is my first visited. Nice to meet you guys. Jack, Persephone and Tenzing.
Tenzing, I would love to play footy with you : )

The Island Cats said...

This is one wild house trashing!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

ME ME ME!!!!!!!! ME will play wif you Tenzing!! - Billy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

This has been a grand old time! I love writing poetry...

Ivan from WMD said...

"do not deceive cat"
I love it, Jack! If we had those, I'd use those words, too! (We can't have refrigerator magnets because of you-know-who.) You write great haiku!