Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rolling for Eric again


It's not FAIR!!! I Rolled for Eric! I rolled really hard! I even did it again this weekend and I made Mom take pictures and I was going to post them today for Gingersday and tell Eric so he knew he had to get better and knew that we loved him and then he ran away to the Rainbow Bridge before I could tell him! Didn't I roll hard enough? Was I supposed to roll more? I tried but Mom doesn't leave the screen open when she sleeps or at night. Why didn't Eric get better?



See? I rolled really good!



Mom says sometimes nothing anycat or anyhuman can do helps, and it sounds like Eric had what Whisper, the Cat Who Came Before had, and then they have to go to the Bridge because it hurts a lot and it's better for Eric now because he doesn't hurt and he can play and eat and do anything he wants now, and that sounds like a lot of fun, but now I hurt a lot because Eric is gone, and I wanted him to get better so he could tell me how to be a Floofy Ginger Mancat!



I'm going to go out and roll some more for him anyway. Maybe he can see it from the Rainbow Bridge and know I tried?



Mom says we get rainbows here a lot...

13 comments:

Marg said...

We are sure Eric saw you from the bridge rolling and rolling trying to make him well. But sometimes it is just time to go over the Bridge, as sad as it is. Nice try though.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Tenzing, Eric would have seen you rolling and know how hard you tried to help him get better. We know you miss him, and we miss him very much too.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Tenz, ME is so sad too - Eric was mine hero. He was a ginger sooper hero and ME (and mine brofurs) will miss him lots. ME doesn't know why he hadded to go eifur.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We were so sad to hear about Eric. Sometimes things just aren't fixable. But he is better now over the Bridge and will be there to welcome all of us.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Tenzing, we know it is hard to understand these things sometimes. And we know you will miss your friend very much, but even though it is sad for us, it would have been selfish to force him to stay when he was in so much pain. And don't worry, we are sure he saw at the bridge, and knows how hard you tried. Just remember all the happy things about him, and he will be with you in your heart always!

Max said...

Dood, just listen to the things people can't hear...Eric will still be whispering to you, teaching you how to be a floofy ginger mancat. He was awesome like that; he won't leave his buds hanging...

Fat Eric said...

Oh Tenzing, you are such a sweet floofy ginger boy. I am crying again reading this. I'm sure you will grow up into an awesome Ginger Mancat and FE would be proud. Thank you for the beautiful rolling pictures.

Kate

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Your rolling was brilliant and I'm sure Fat Eric is enjoying watching you roll. Willow & I are so sad too that he had to go to the Rainbow Bridge.

Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Katnip Lounge said...

Tenzing,
We love you and we are sure Eric loves you too...he knows you rolled and rolled for him. Late at night, when you're sound asleep, Eric will tell you everything you need to know. Just listen and he'll tell you in your dreams.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tenzing
We are sure Eric saw your rolling and that you made me very happy. We know you tried really hard but sometimes things are just out of our paw. We are all very sad about losing Eric because he was a wise cat and we loved him and he was a good long time furfriend.

purrs
Abby

Pip said...

Awww Tenzing! Iknow it's so hard for a mancat to understand. You certainly did your best!
We will miss Eric, and our hearts break for hims mommy.
This was a very nice tribute post! I'm sure he is honored.

Unknown said...

We have lost too many of our furry goodest kitties. Momma says that maybe Heaven wanted the best of the best so the angels came down and took him home...

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

He knows.....he saw.....he loves....you did a great job!