Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PersePHONY - Strong Cat Competition

I'm competing in the Strong Cat competition at the Cat-Olympics on the Naughty Kitty Club blog!

Here's my entry!


I'm much too clever for the Mommy-Person to catch me in the act! But this stuff? Was on the shelf when she went to bed.


When she woke up it was on the desk. And I was on the shelf! (Ok, I jumped off before she could take my picture, so this picture was taken later. And she was too dumb with sleepies to take a picture of the stuff on the desk, but I knocked it off! Honest!)

5 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Way to go Persephone!!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Awesome! We are so glad to have you in the competition!! We are very impressed with your strength!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are very strong! And a good whapper!

Quill and Greyson said...

I totally believe you!

Chasing Suns said...

Great reading yyour blog post