Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras!

I hope everycat had a good Mardi Gras!

Lazy lay bun tom rule lay! (I don't know what that means, but Mommy says that's what they say in New Orleans in French!*)



I got a costume and a float! Mommy drove me around the kitchen in a parade!


Show my belly for some shiny beads? OK!


Look! I got beads! I wanna wear them!


Belly! Belly! Belly! Lookit my beautiful belly


Nyah nyah, Jack! I got shiny beads! Pbttttttttt!


I'm a pretty pretty Mardi Gras Queen!


You can not tempt me with your shiny baubles, Opposable Thumb Wench!


Ok, maybe you can tempt me a little.


Sigh.


I'm so embarrassed! Tricked by a human, again.

(*Laissez les bons temps rouler! ~OTW)

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oooo...beads...shiny, shiny beads...Yeah, dat would trick us too!

The Island Cats said...

Oh a parade and shiny beads! What fun!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh that sounds like it was the best Mardi Gras parade ever! And those are some nice beads you got - you have a very cute belly so you totally deserved them - and even more!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oooo what a beautiful marty graw queen you are!