Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras!

I hope everycat had a good Mardi Gras!

Lazy lay bun tom rule lay! (I don't know what that means, but Mommy says that's what they say in New Orleans in French!*)



I got a costume and a float! Mommy drove me around the kitchen in a parade!


Show my belly for some shiny beads? OK!


Look! I got beads! I wanna wear them!


Belly! Belly! Belly! Lookit my beautiful belly


Nyah nyah, Jack! I got shiny beads! Pbttttttttt!


I'm a pretty pretty Mardi Gras Queen!


You can not tempt me with your shiny baubles, Opposable Thumb Wench!


Ok, maybe you can tempt me a little.


Sigh.


I'm so embarrassed! Tricked by a human, again.

(*Laissez les bons temps rouler! ~OTW)

4 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oooo...beads...shiny, shiny beads...Yeah, dat would trick us too!

The Island Cats said...

Oh a parade and shiny beads! What fun!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Oh that sounds like it was the best Mardi Gras parade ever! And those are some nice beads you got - you have a very cute belly so you totally deserved them - and even more!!

The Meezers and Billy said...

oooo what a beautiful marty graw queen you are!