Friday, January 07, 2011

Tenzing- I got COAL


I doan beleif it! Santa left me coal?


I really got COAL???


HMPH! Sephy, share your nip!


Stupid Mom-Lady-Person, making me sit over here all by myself with my stupid coal, while stupid Persephone hogs all the stupid nip! ::sniffsniff::


Hey, wait! Does this coal smell like NIP?


It DOES smell like NIP!!!!


COAL IS THE BESTEST PRESENT EVAR!!!!!1!!!


PersePHONY: I believe these coals were for me.


Nuh UH!!!


Hey look! I caught the Krampus! And I'm gonna bite it and kick it and call it lunch! Is not taking me away from my COAL and my Mom-Lady-Person!

10 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Tensing, you tell tha scary Krampus off.
Tha coal looks kinda cool, specshully iffen it is really cat nip in desquise.
Hee hee.
Love & Purrs,
KC

pee ess: Be on tha lookie fur a package from ME!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah--you know you should always explore your gifts before you look sad. After all coal can be a good thing!

INAMINI said...

Duz coal nip smell like bananer nip? Happy Noo Yeer!
LOKi and Bean

INAMINI said...

Duz coal nip smell like bananer nip? Happy Noo Yeer!
LOKi and Bean

OKcats said...

Whew, Tenzing, you really scared me there for a bit! I was going to make my mom box up some mousies and send them to you. But, well, since you have nip, I think I can keep all of my mousies.

Your friend, Zoe

Anonymous said...

Wow, coal has catnip in it? Who knew? Next year, when you're threatened with getting coal from Santa, you won't be scared, Tenzing!

Kate and Dora the Explorer

The Island Cats said...

Wow! I guess getting coal isn't so bad after all!! Next year when I'm threatened with it, I'm gonna say...go ahead!

Ernie

Max said...

Oh man...now I kinda wish I'd gotten coal...

meowmeowmans said...

Dang. We never knew coal was so pawsome. We're asking for some of that next year!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You had us worried for a minute. This means it doesn't matter if we are naughty cuz coal is great!