Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas #2

I got presents from Batman! I get to have Christmas AGAIN!!!


It's a very good smelling package!


It had THREE pretty packages, and I like this one best!


But it took Mommy a long time to set up my present.


A really lo-o-o-o-ong time!


I don't know why Mommy was so slow!


But eventually she got it together! It's a HAMMICK!!!! And it's brown! With Big Cat Spots!


I gave it a good sniffing over!


I'm Teh Cat'tain of the Hammick Ship! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


And then we napped.


And Jack says he doesn't do 'nip....

Mommy says there's another package , but we can't have it until tomorrow because she said I was silly enough! I think that's mea....ooh! Lookit! There's still nip on the floor!

8 comments:

Maggie May said...

Looks like you're having the best time with your pawsome presents!!! Enjoy!!

The Island Cats said...

That's one cool hammick you got!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, extra Krissmouse! Dem hamhocks is a great place to take a stuffie and nap...just ask Sadie. Really, it's good of yoor mom to let you open one a day, dat way Krissmouse and da fun gets stretched out.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What cool presents. I like your hammock!

Turkey Cats said...

Yeah!!!! We are glad the presents arrived! There should be something in the box for Jack.

Kisses and Hugs,
Batman

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, what a wonnerful package you got. Jack looks so hansome enjoying his nip an stuffs.
Can I telerport over an play too?
Love & Purrs,
KC

Ivan from WMD said...

Nipfest II!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.